Friday 18 September 2015

Entering the Vibrational Field of the Tao!


Aloha ,
There are amazing stories from being in the the Tao Field, Tao Chang. I was so grateful for my experience as I had to totally surrender and offer up any negativity to be purified.  In the beginning my mind raced and was busy with problem solving, by the end I was in bliss as if I had just climbed the highest mountain and rejoiced in the view from the top and from whence I came. As with the Tao , all things are possible and all things are waiting to be discovered. Being in the Tao Chang field offered the place for  that discovery to manifest.  Experience this Field in those special meditation places on Mother Earth that Master Sha has created. It is most humbling as well as enlightening!

No comments:

Post a Comment